Alabama Evidence Courtroom Manual
This convenient softbound manual is designed specifically for courtroom use and offers judges and practitioners many trial-tested features that not only provide fast, accurate answers to evidentiary questions, but also guides the user to the underlying authorities and secondary sources.
Written by A.J. Stephani and Glen Weissenberger, two widely respected evidence scholars, Alabama Evidence Courtroom Manual provides quick, authoritative answers to evidence questions arising in the course of trials and hearings.
• Complete coverage of the Alabama Evidence Code
• Summaries of recent significant Florida cases interpreting each section
• Illustrations demonstrating the proper handling of evidentiary issues
• In-depth analysis of current issues, trends, and new developments in the law of evidence
• Complete tables of leading cases
Table of Contents
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
II. JUDICIAL NOTICE
IV. RELEVANCY AND ITS LIMITS
VII. OPINIONS AND EXPERT TESTIMONY
IX. AUTHENTICATION AND IDENTIFICATION
X. CONTENTS OF WRITINGS, RECORDINGS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
XI. MISCELLANEOUS RULES