Resetting Your Password
Forgot your password? No problem! From the Sign In link in the top right corner of this page, click on forgot password and follow the on-screen instructions.
We will send a password reset link and instructions to the email address associated with your LexisNexis Store account
Note: the password-reset link will expire in a few hours. Be sure to change your password right away.
After you create your new password, it will be active right away. You can use your new password to sign in from any device.
If you requested a new password, but did not receive the password reset email:
- Try re-entering your email address
- Check your spam or junk mail folders in your email account
- Double check that the email address associated with your LexisNexis profile is correct. You may want to try another email address that could have been used when you set up the profile.
- You can also always call us for help at 1-800-833-9844 and speak to a customer service representative
- If you receive a password change email confirmation, but did not request this change, please contact us at 1-800-833-9844 and speak to a customer service representative
- Change your password periodically
- Avoid reusing the same password for multiple web sites
- Use complex characters (including letters and numbers)
- Choose a password that will be difficult for others to guess