Texas Criminal Jury Charges
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
REVISION 22 HIGHLIGHTS
This 22nd revision of Texas Criminal Jury Charges continues the more than two-decade legacy of the title as the leading source of criminal jury charges in the state, relied upon by both judges and attorneys. New and updated sections include:
CHAPTER 6 – OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON
- §6:915 Trafficking of Persons — P.C. §20A.02(a)(7) (On or After 9/1/21)
- §6:1005 Continuous Sexual Abuse of Young Child or Children (On or After 9/1/21)
- §6:1645 Assault — Causing Bodily Injury to Another (On or After 9/1/21)
- §6:1895 Aggravated Assault — Upon a Process Server
CHAPTER 8 – OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY
– NEW! FORMS:
- §8:810 Criminal Trespass (Enters Or Remains On Property Or In Building) (On Or After 09/01/21)
- §8:870 Defenses To Criminal Trespass Under §30.06
- §8:1845 Fraudulent Securing Of Document Execution (Offenses On Or After 09/01/21)
- §8:2030 Financial Abuse Of Elderly Individual (Offense On Or After 9/1/21)
CHAPTER 9 – OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- §9:442 Tampering with Governmental Record — Punishment Table (On or After 9/1/21)
- §9:1251.01 Violation of the Civil Rights of Person in Custody — P.C. 39.04(a)(1) (On or After 09/01/21)
- §9:1262 Improper Sexual Activity with Person in Custody — P.C. §39.04(a)(2) (On or After 9/1/21)
CHAPTER 10 – OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND DECENCY
- §10:55 Obstructing Highway or Other Passageway (on or after 9/1/21)
- §10:98 False Report to Induce Emergency Response (On or after 9/1/21)
- §10:315 Use of Laser Pointers (on or after 9/1/21)
- §10:405.01 Solicitation of Prostitution (On or after 9/1/21)
CHAPTER 11 – OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY, AND MORALS
- §11:123 Unlawful Carrying Weapons — P.C. 46.02(a)(On or After 9/1/121)
- §11:183 Places Weapons Prohibited — P.C. §46.03(a-2)) (On or After 9/1/21)
- §11:218 Unlawful Carrying of Handgun by License Holder — P.C. §46.035 (a)(On or after 1/1/22)
- §11:1074 Unlawful Use of Fireworks
Additional forms materials are available from James Publishing; access to those materials can be requested directly from James by following guidelines provided within the eBook or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION TO JURY INSTRUCTION LAW
CHAPTER 2 CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY — PARTIES TO CRIME
CHAPTER 3 DEFENSES AND SPECIAL EVIDENTIARY CHARGES
CHAPTER 4 PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER 5 CRIMINAL INSTRUMENTS
CHAPTER 6 OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON
CHAPTER 7 OFFENSES AGAINST THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 8 OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY
CHAPTER 9 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
CHAPTER 10 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND DECENCY
CHAPTER 11 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY, AND MORALS
CHAPTER 12 ORGANIZED CRIME
CHAPTER 13 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES OFFENSES
CHAPTER 14 WATER CODE CRIMES
CHAPTER 15 TAX CRIMES
CHAPTER 16 HUMAN RESOURCES FRAUD
CHAPTER 17 REAL PROPERTY OFFENSES
CHAPTER 18 ELECTION CODE
CHAPTER 19 SECURITIES FRAUD
CHAPTER 20 MISCELLANEOUS