• Agency practice
• Air quality
• Water quality
• Solid Waste
• Land use
• Historic preservation
• Energy and Nuclear
• Toxic torts
• Hazardous materials
... with reports on decisions of New York state and federal courts, new statutes, new regulations of all state and New York City environmental agencies, as well as administrative rulings and guidance memoranda from the DEC!
This unrivaled publication update you on the constant changes in this area of law. Each monthly issue features:
• A Lead Article- analyzing a topic of current interest;
• National Developments- highlighting pertinent actions by the Environmental Protection Agency, Congress, and the federal courts;
• New York Newsnotes- developments in New York State such as governmental actions, new studies, sentences, and verdicts;
• Recommended Reading- a bibliography of new publications;
• Upcoming Events- alerting you to conferences, hearings, and seminars.
First published in 1991.
Looseleaf binder for the accumulation of monthly issues.
Also available on Authority Environmental Law Library CD-ROM.
Table of Contents