The Practitioner's Guide to Trials Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
Select a format
- A quick reference for PTAB statutes and rules, including recent updates and rule changes
- Lessons learned from the growing body of Federal Circuit case law reviewing final PTAB decisions
- Strategic considerations for coordinating PTAB trials with your litigation strategy
- A detailed description of a PTAB trial from petition preparation to appeals to the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Handy references synthesizing supporting laws, rules, and regulations
The "Practical Tools" chapter compiles, in one place, all of the statutes, rules, and PTAB guidance covering PTAB trials, organized by topic. A busy practitioner can look up a topic, such as discovery, claim construction, or joinder, and have all of the collected guidance in one place. These are organized using a simple, standard framework including CFR citations; PTO comments during rulemaking; PTAB orders and decisions; references to the PTAB trial practice guide; and informal guidance such as PTAB training presentations.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.