Click here for details on how to contribute to the Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly.
Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly is a quarterly source of information featuring a collection of developments and perspectives on the oil, gas, and energy sectors. It includes four regular columns--Recent Cases, Regulations and Rulings, Continuing Professional Education, Environmental Corner, and Financial Reporting Developments--in addition to columns on relevant topics written by other contributors. Features include:
• Timely and insightful articles by experienced practitioners on all phases of oil and gas tax law accounting and practice
• Comments and digests of revenue rulings
• Decisions in important cases and appeals (acquiescences and non-acquiescences)
• Analysis and comments on proposed and new legislation and regulations
• Reviews of new books and articles
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Content varies per publication.