Collier Portable Pamphlet
Select a format
Part three of a three-part indispensable resource, the Collier Portable Pamphlet contains the full text of the Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure in one compact volume. The convenient size of the Collier Portable Pamphlet makes it the perfect tool to take to court or on the road.
The three-part set comprises:
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 1 (Bankruptcy Code with selected legislative history; portions of Judicial Code and additional statutes; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Pamphlet Edition, Part 2 (Bankruptcy Rules; Federal Rules of Evidence; Official Bankruptcy Forms; Director's Procedural Forms; rule history; commentary and case summaries)
• Collier Portable Pamphlet (combined text of Bankruptcy Code and Rules in one handy reference pamphlet)
When you rely on the Collier Pamphlet Edition, you can be confident you're working with current, authoritative information, whether you're in the office or in the courtroom.
Table of Contents
Part 3PORTABLE PAMPHLET
• Bankruptcy Code
• Selected Provisions of the Judicial Code
• Additional Statutory Provisions