Workers' Compensation Laws of California
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• tables and schedules for determining compensation payments and medical fees;
• United States Code provisions;
• California worker-related statutes from 16 different codes;
• selected rules from the California Code of Regulations Titles 2, 8, 10 and 16;
• Extensive cross-references to Hanna, California Law of Employee Injuries and Workers' Compensation and Workers' Compensation and Herlick, California Workers' Compensation Handbook.
Includes the LexisNexis Folio file for convenience and searchability.
The 2021 edition ISBN is 9781663305978.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• Selected Provisions of Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Labor Code
• Selected Provisions of Unemployment Insurance Code
• Selected Provisions of Other Codes and California Constitution
• Selected Provisions of Titles 2, 8, 10, 16, California Code of Regulations
• Tables and Schedules
• Selected Provisions of United States Code