Maslanka's Texas Field Guide to Employment Law: FLSA, FMLA, ADA, Texas Labor Code
All of Maslanka's popular Employment Field Guides have been updated, revised and gathered into one 1000+ page volume. Each chapter shares exclusive commentary gleaned from Professor Maslanka's 34 years as a Texas employment lawyer.
Maslanka Walks Through
• Which business must comply with each law.
• Where to find the text of each law.
• Which federal agency enforces each law.
• What each law allows and prohibits.
• Practical tips to remain within the scope of the law.
• Resources for further research and information.
Only Maskanka's Field Guide has
• Annotation of The Code of Federal Regulations.
• An emphasis on cases from the Fifth Circuit and district courts in Texas.
• Annotation of the Texas Labor Code.
• This volume updates and replaces:
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Family & Medical Leave Act 2015
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Fair Labor Standards Act 2014
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Texas Commission on Human Rights Act & Texas Labor Code 2011
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Americans with Disabilities Act and its Amendments 2012
• Maslanka's Pocket Guide to Employment Law
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Family and Medical Leave Act
Chapter 2: The Fair Labor Standards Act
Chapter 3: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Chapter 4: Texas Commission on Human Rights
Chapter 5: Texas Labor Code-Texas Unemployment Compensation Act
Chapter 6: Texas Labor Code-Payment of Wages
Chapter 7: Texas Government Code
Chapter 8: Texas Administrative Code