Maslanka's Texas Field Guide to Employment Law: FLSA, FMLA, ADA, Texas Labor Code
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
All of Maslanka's popular Employment Field Guides have been updated, revised and gathered into one 1000+ page volume. Each chapter shares exclusive commentary gleaned from Professor Maslanka's 34 years as a Texas employment lawyer.
Maslanka Walks Through
• Which business must comply with each law.
• Where to find the text of each law.
• Which federal agency enforces each law.
• What each law allows and prohibits.
• Practical tips to remain within the scope of the law.
• Resources for further research and information.
Only Maskanka's Field Guide has
• Annotation of The Code of Federal Regulations.
• An emphasis on cases from the Fifth Circuit and district courts in Texas.
• Annotation of the Texas Labor Code.
• This volume updates and replaces:
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Family & Medical Leave Act 2015
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Fair Labor Standards Act 2014
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Texas Commission on Human Rights Act & Texas Labor Code 2011
• Maslanka's Field Guide to the Americans with Disabilities Act and its Amendments 2012
• Maslanka's Pocket Guide to Employment Law