Pennsylvania Transactions: Family and Personal Transactions
The source for the procedural guidance and forms you'll need for the transactional areas of your real estate practice.
Manage your clients' civil transactions confidently and efficiently. Obtain quick access to practically everything you need to negotiate and handle your clients' transactions with confidence, speed, and authority... from start to finish.
Pennsylvania Transactions: Family and Personal Transactions is logically organized to help you find current substantive law, practical procedural guidance, or necessary documents and forms. Broken down into comprehensive chapters addressing specific transactions, the guide covers these important subject areas:
• Individuals and Families
• Marriage Settlement Agreements
Benefit from these useful time-saving practice aids:
• Scope – identifies the topics covered, and provides the customer reference to additional materials relevant to those topics.
• Synopsis – provides a table of contents roadmap for each Chapter to assist in narrowing the customer’s search for specific materials.
• Research Guide – provides a list of major federal and state statutes, regulations, legal annotations, and law review articles and other texts concerning the Chapter topics.
• Legal Background – contains a substantive discussion of the relevant law concerning the topics at hand, including citations and cross-references to pertinent authorities
• Practice Guide – provides a step-by-step guide to conducting the particular transactions being addressed, beginning with the Client Interview and continuing through the drafting and execution of the appropriate Forms.
• Forms – each Chapter provides Forms used in connection with the transactions being addressed, which may be modified by the customer to meet the specific needs of their client or situation. Forms include materials drafted by Pennsylvania attorneys (such as contracts, financing agreements or disclosures), official Forms issued by governmental entities, and Forms formatted to comply with court rules (such as pleadings or motions).
Material in this publication is also published in Pennsylvania Transaction Guide: Legal Forms.
Table of Contents
Division One Individuals and Families
Chapter 1. Personal Planning Guide
Chapter 2. Antenuptial Agreements
Chapter 3. Minors and Parents
Chapter 4. Adoption and Foster Care
Chapter 5. Health Care Services
Chapter 6. Powers of Attorney
Chapter 7. Personal Bankruptcy Planning
Chapter 8. Nonmarital Agreements
Chapter 9. Retirement Planning Guide
Division Two Marriage Settlement Agreements
Chapter 10. Marital Termination Guide
Chapter 111. Separation Agreements
Chapter 12. Support
Chapter 13. Division of Property
Chapter 14. Provisions for Debts and Obligations
Chapter 15. Insurance and Employee Benefit Provisions
Chapter 16. Provisions for Payment of Taxes, Attorneys’ Fees, and Costs
Chapter 17. Custody and Visitation Provisions