Texas Personal Automobile Insurance Policy (Print+Online+eBook)
Select a format
International Order Inquiry
Whether you practice personal injury litigation or insurance-defense, you'll find our 2015 Texas Personal Automobile Insurance Policy, Annotated an indispensable and vital resource for your business.
Our updated, briefcase-size edition includes the following:
• Updates on cases involving psychological damages and the "use" or "maintenance" of a vehicle.
• Detailed case summaries dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorists.
• The latest on coverage for damage to your automobile.
• New addition to the section on Policy and Extracontractual Issues concerning the "Eight Corners Rule."
• Current case law on the right to independent counsel for the insured, including an examination of when the termination of the duty to defend occurs.
• Recent case discussion on severance and abatement issues, along with post-Brainard litigation.
• Up-to-date case law on the subject of Standing.
NEW for 2015!
• Expanded coverage of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage.
• New coverage of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA)
• Clarification by the Houston Court of Appeals in Patterson v. Hom State County Mutual Ins. Co. of what qualifies as a proper Stowers demand.
• New car seat regulations for infants and toddlers and seatbelt rules for teenagers.