LexisNexis CD - Treatise on Environmental Law
Select a format
• Climate change and global warming
• Air, water and noise pollution
• Solid waste
• Hazardous waste
• Toxic substances
• Fertilizer and feedlot pollution
• The National Environmental Policy Act and the "little NEPA's" of the states
• Environmental protection aspects of land use planning and controls
• Public lands and conservation
• Hydraulic fracturing (fracking)
• International aspects of environmental protection under United States law
• Attorneys' fees in environmental litigation
• Alternative dispute resolution in environmental law
• Self-compliance programs as alternatives to traditional command-and-control systems
The treatise provides:
• Thorough analysis of the statutes, regulations, and decisions
• Coverage of the emerging issue of climate change and global warming, including U.S. and international initiatives
• Coverage of the problems of growth, exhaustion of natural resources, aesthetic values, power shortages, effects of pollution on health
• Primary source manuals of relevant federal statutes and regulatory material
You can feel confident relying on Professor Grad's explanations and analyses. The depth of analysis is invaluable in dealing with complex and controversial issues and in forming legal arguments.
First published in 1973.
8 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with revisions.