LexisNexis CD - Code of Federal Regulations
Select a format
The Code of Federal Regulations is a codification of the rules published in the Federal Register by the executive department and agencies of the Federal Government. The Code is divided into 50 titles which represent broad areas subject to federal regulation.
• All 50 titles of the CFR with thousands of graphics and tables
• Exclusive editor's notes, cross-references to the Code, and case notes to Supreme Court cases
• Hypertext links to federal case law and the United States Code Service
• Recent Federal Register material with hypertext links from the CFR sections
• Convenient access to all 50 titles on one CD-ROM and recent Federal Register material on the second CD-ROM
• Industry-standard Folio Views software for fast, easy searches
Updated quarterly with LexisNexis on-line connection to enable free updating daily.