Florida Dissolution of Marriage, 12th Edition
Select a format
This publication details the dissolution process from interview through temporary relief and discovery to final judgment. Key areas covered include parental responsibility, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, and attorneys' fees. The publication includes forms and checklists.
Dissolution of Marriage, 12th Edition, highlights:
• Update on references to rules of procedure, statutes, and case law, particularly regarding the impact of the updates to the Rules of Judicial Administration on family court cases.
• Discusses and updates the rules and forms for electronic filing and service.
• Updates federal tax code citations as well as monetary impact and references.
• Updates current forms and adds new forms for practitioner usability.
• Shares details regarding the representation of battered spouses, particularly pertaining to appropriate use of injunctions against repeat, dating, or sexual violence, and stalking.
• Shares details regarding financial relief options available to clients, asset protection, and attorneys' fees.
• Shares the impact of same sex relationships on annulment, child custody, and final judgments.
To receive a 20% discount on future updates for these publications call 1-800-533-1637 to become a subscriber under the Automatic Shipment Subscription Program and to obtain full terms and conditions for that program.
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit our Trial Practice website for a complete list of The Bar's Trial Practice related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
1. Ethical Considerations In Family Law
2. Grounds For Dissolution And Effect Of Fault
3. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process
4. Jurisdiction In Child Custody Cases
6. Temporary Relief
9. Settlement And Trial
10. Final Judgment
11. Parenting Plans, Parental Responsbility, And Time-Sharing
12. Child Support
14. Equitable Distribution
16. Attorneys' Fees, Suit Money, And Costs
18. Support Unconnected With Dissolution Of Marriage
19. Proceedings Before Magistrates And Support Enforcement Hearing Officers
20. Dissolution Of Marriage And Public Benefits
21. Representing Battered Spouses
22. Collaborative Family Law
23. Tax Consequences Of Dissolution, Separation, And Property Settlements