Deering's California Desktop Code Series, Penal Code Softbound
Select a format
Deering's California Desktop Code Set is a convenient desktop set with a current supplement that brings you the California Codes and Rules you need most in practice area tailored volumes. This 2015 volume is the Penal Code and is the desktop reference you can start your research with each and every time. Inside you'll find:
• Full text of the California Penal Code.
• Analysis of each code at the conclusion of the Legislative Session.
• A table of sections affected by recent legislation.
• Bold notations, appearing in headings, of sunset and operative-date provisions.
• All changes in text highlighted with italics.
• All omissions in text highlighted with three asterisks.
• Selective research references to Matthew Bender treatises and more.
Deering's California Desktop Code Set is produced by the same expert Michie and LexisNexis editorial team that brings you Deering's California Codes Annotated, your respected California code service for over 130 years. Purchase the Penal Code or get the complete Desktop Set for your own desk or for every attorney in your firm. Rely on the same legal research excellence that has been relied on by generations of California attorneys.