View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
CSC brings you Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities, Spring 2017 Edition. This annotated deskbook helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
Easily Access the Most Important Business Entity Law
You'll find all the statutes, rules, forms, and opinions that you need to transact Delaware business.
Volume 1 features the following statutory content:
- General Corporation Law
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Court of Chancery
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1, 8 and 9)
Volume 2 features case notes from state and federal courts across the country interpreting Delaware business entity law. Also includes the full text of recent key Delaware business opinions and Guidelines for Persons Litigating in the Court of Chancery.
Quickly Pinpoint Statutory Changes
Use the Table of Sections Affected to find new and amended statutes quickly. Blackline Amendment notes after each amended section show additions and deletions.
Identify New Case Notes
The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added annotations interpreting the law.
Find Required Fees and Forms
The Amounts Payable summary provides a snapshot of fees for different entities.
Up-to-Date Forms You Need to Conduct Business in Delaware
Over 100 PDF forms for all entity types are located on the companion CD-ROM.
IN THIS SPRING 2017 EDITION
- Updated through Chapter 2 of the 149th Session of the Delaware General Assembly, with updates to the Chancery Court Rules updated through February 2017.
- In-depth legal analyses written by CSC's Senior Legal Advisors, Delaware attorneys Matthew O'Toole and Robert Symonds, explore the impact of the legislation coming out of the 2016 Session.
- Over 75 new case notes from Delaware courts and other federal and state courts applying Delaware law.
- Six new full text cases focusing on the latest legal developments regarding corporate bylaws, indemnification, merger, derivative suits, valuation, and limited partnerships.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
Pub Number: 25410
Table of Contents
About the Senior Legal Advisors to CSC
Table of Sections Affected
Table of New Annotations
Summary of Full Text Cases
Amounts Payable by Business Entities under Delaware Law
General Corporation Law
Corporation Franchise Tax
Professional Service Corporations
Revised Uniform Partnership Act
Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
Limited Liability Company Act
Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
Delaware Statutory Trust Act
Delaware Court of Chancery
Court of Chancery
Chancery Court Rules
Process; Commencement of Actions [selected sections]
Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act
Abandoned or Unclaimed Property
Other Unclaimed Property
Delaware Choice of Law Statute
Contracts [selected sections]
Uniform Commercial Code
Article 1. General Provisions
Article 8. Investment Securities
Article 9. Secured Transactions
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Voluntary Alternative Dispute Resolution
Appendix A — Full Text Cases
Appendix B — Delaware Business Entity Forms
Guidelines to Help Lawyers Practicing in the Court of Chancery