California Wills & Trusts (Drafting System)
Select a format
The California Wills & Trusts Drafting System Software operates on the HotDocs® platform, bringing greater flexibility and ease of use to our extensive collection of forms. The Drafting System is a fully automated document assembly product that enables you to create wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related documents by completing an electronic client interview that contains all the specific information the program needs to assemble the appropriate documents, including:
• Revocable trusts
• Irrevocable trusts
• Financial powers of attorney
• Health care powers of attorney
• Letters and forms for clients
• And much, much more!
A final document is generated in either Word or WordPerfect so you can make changes and tweaks, plus you can modify the language in the program for custom phrasing or conditions. Standard and specialized forms are included to address a wide variety of testators' intentions and situations, including forms tailored for Registered Domestic Partners.
Free telephonic and web-based training is included, and tutorials on the disc walk you through the steps so you can use the software with confidence.
Please ask your account representative or call (800) 223-1940 for information on the networked version of the Drafting System.
Table of Contents
CALIFORNIA WILLS & TRUSTS (DRAFTING SYSTEM)
System Requirements – To ensure the best performance please note the following minimum requirements for hardware and software:
Hardware Requirements for Running HotDocs
• 1 GHz processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB, recommended)
• 300 MB hard disk space for installation process, 85 MB thereafter
• 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Software Requirements for Running HotDocs
• Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
• Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013
• Corel WordPerfect X3 SP2 , X4 , X5, X6 or X7