This monthly newsletter covers the full spectrum of issues important to labor and employment practitioners. Each issue contains incisive articles written by leading employment and labor law authorities, as well as analysis of recent developments in the law, such as new regulations, legislation and case law.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
Topics covered in a recent issue include:
• Supreme Court Enforces Limitations Period Established by ERISA Plan
• U.S. Supreme Court Grants Certiorari to Review Pleading Standards for ERISA Stock Drop Claims
• Seventh Circuit Decision May Bring High Court Scrutiny of Allegations that EEOC Did Not Pursue Conciliation
• Third Circuit Validates Preeminence of Board's Section 10(k) Rulings
• Contours of the Anti-Cutback Rule -- The First Circuit's Refinement