Arkansas Workers' Compensation Laws and Rules Annotated
Select a format
Published in cooperation with the Arkansas Workers Compensation Commission, Arkansas Workers Compensation Laws and Rules Annotated 2013 Edition is a comprehensive yet practical legal resource for the workers compensation professional. This portable handbook includes authoritative case notes and annotations prepared by experienced lawyer-editors, a listing of sections affected by recent legislation, and a comprehensive index. This critical resource also features the updated Rules, Advisories and Forms of the Commission.
• Completely annotated
• Table of Sections Affected by Recent Legislation
• Comprehensive Index and Table of Contents
• Rules, Forms and Advisories of the Workers Compensation Commission
• Updated Annually
To view our other workers compensation titles and a host of additional employment-related resources, visit our Human Resources page.
Table of Contents
• Workers' Compensation Commission
• Funds - Taxes and Fees
• Employer Liability - Insurance
• Accidental Injury or Death
• Occupational Disease
• Proceedings Before the Commission
• Public Health and Welfare
• Voluntary Program for Drug-free Workplaces
• Rules of the Commission
• Forms of the Commission
• Advisories of the Commission and more!