Anderson's Ohio Criminal Practice and Procedure
Select a format
Keep current on the most recent developments in Ohio criminal law with regularly updated analysis, statutes, cases, and forms in this all-in-one handbook set for prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges. Anderson's Ohio Criminal Practice and Procedure Handbook consists of:
• one volume covering practice and procedure issues;
• Anderson's Ohio Criminal Law Handbook, reprinting the Ohio criminal code, revised twice annually;
• sample forms.
The Handbook takes you step-by-step through an Ohio criminal prosecution, from investigation through the post-conviction appellate and habeas corpus processes. Even the most experienced practitioners value the clear discussion, as well as the annotations, research references, and forms.
The accompanying Ohio Criminal Law Handbook includes an annotated Title 29 and miscellaneous statutes from Page's Ohio Revised Code Annotated, as well as the following:
• Elements of Ohio criminal offenses
• Table of penalties and index of offenses
• Table of time off for good behavior and days of credit
• Ohio criminal process chart
• Timetable in criminal cases
• Ohio Rules of Criminal and Juvenile Procedure
• Ohio Traffic Rules
• Ohio Evidence Rules