This newest edition of the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure contains the complete, up-to-date text of the Codes of Civil Procedure and Evidence as well as a Statutory Appendix developed by our legal editorial staff that contains the state and federal laws of most utility to Louisiana civil practitioners. Key features include:
• Complete with amendments through the latest Regular Session
• An official version of the Louisiana Revised Statutes
• Includes certifications from the Louisiana Secretary of State and Louisiana State Law Institute
• Full histories from the major recodification of 1950 to present
• Revision comments from 1950 to present.
• Comprehensive indexes
This is the ideal desktop reference for civil practitioners and is excerpted from our online Louisiana Annotated Statutes to compliment your Lexis Advance subscription. Available in convenient and attractively bound softcover and as an eBook for your mobile device, the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure brings you maximum usability wherever your practice takes you. Also available as part of the 5-volume Louisiana Civil Desktop Series.
Table of Contents
Code of Civil Procedure
Code of Evidence
Relevant Sections of the Revised Statutes
Relevant Articles of the Children’s Code
Relevant Federal Statutes from the USCS
Relevant Federal Rules
Hague Convention on Service Abroad