Real Estate Transactions: Cooperative Housing Law and Practice--Forms
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
- Covers every aspect of the creation, financing, operation, sale, and tax consequences of cooperatives
- Treats liability of developer and unit shareholders
- Provides detailed guidance on problems involving builders, management, and the apartment owners themselves
- Includes documents and illustrative forms actually used in the creation of various types of cooperatives such as eviction and non-eviction offering plans involving residential and commercial projects, luxury buildings, condops, leasehold cooperatives, mixed commercial and residential loft space, marinas, and the conversion of publicly financed projects to private ownership.
- Gives full reference to applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and case authority
- Index, updated regularly
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
New!California Contractors License Law & Reference BookNew!Estimated: January 20, 2022$45.00
California Corporations Code and Commercial Code with Securities Rules and ReleasesEstimated: December 10, 2021$156.00
New!PreorderBernhardt's California Real Estate LawsNew!Estimated: February 16, 2022$217.00