CSC® Indiana Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC is pleased to bring you the first edition of Indiana Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This deskbook is the comprehensive yet portable collection of up-to-date Indiana corporate law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and advise your clients with confidence.
- The full text of Title 23 – Business and Other Associations from Burns’ Indiana Statutes Annotated, as well as related sections covering civil procedure, corporate taxation, and trademarks, and chapters from the UCC covering investment securities and secured transactions, all updated through the 2021 legislative session
- A Summary of Legislative Changes and amendment notes following affected sections illustrate how statutes changed in 2021
- Fully annotated with case notes from state and federal courts interpreting the law, in addition to four full-text cases exploring recent legal developments regarding conversion, LLC members, discounting of shares, and piercing the corporate veil
- An easy-to-reference Fee Schedule showing required filing fees for the Indiana Secretary of State
- Access over 50 fillable forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types via our Lexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC® Publishing products, please visit www.lexisnexis.com/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 22497
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC Publishing
Table of Sections Affected by 2021 Legislation
Summary of Selected 2021 Indiana Business
Organization Legislative Changes
Summary of Full-Text Indiana Cases
Indiana Fee Schedules
Title 23. Business and Other Associations
Article 0.5. Uniform Business Organizations Code
Article 0.6. Uniform Business Organization Transactions Act
Article 1. Business Corporations — Types
Article 1.3. Benefit Corporations
Article 1.5. Professional Corporations
Article 2. Business Corporations — Securities
Article 4. Partnership
Article 5. Other Business Associations
Article 15. Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 16. Limited Partnerships
Article 17. Nonprofit Corporations
Article 18. Limited Liability Companies
Article 18.1. Series Limited Liability Companies
Article 19. Indiana Uniform Securities Act
Constitution of State of Indiana
Article 11. Corporations
Title 6. Taxation
Article 3. Adjusted Gross Income Tax
Title 24 . Trade Regulations; Consumer Sales and Credit
Article 2. Trademarks
Chapter 1 Trademark Act
Title 26. Commercial Law
Article 1. Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Chapter 8.1 Investment Securities
Chapter 9.1 Secured Transactions
Title 32. Property
Article 34. Lost or Unclaimed Personal Property
Title 34. Civil Law and Procedure
Article 17. Causes of Action: Informations
Article 30. Immunity from Civil Liability
Article 33. Commencement of Action: Service of Process
Article 57. Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Appendix A: Full-Text Cases
Appendix B: List of Indiana Business Entity Forms
Indiana Business Entity Forms (Available on LexisNexis Store Download Center)