Social Security Disability Practice
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
REVISION 27 HIGHLIGHTS
Now in its 27th revision, Social Security Disability Practice is still considered by many Social Security disability practitioners the best and most practical work available for start-to-finish guidance for Social Security disability cases.
Author Tom E. Bush has updated the title throughout and has made substantial changes to the following sections:
Chapter 1 Initial Client Contact
- §120 Medical-Vocational Guidelines.
- §130 Social Security Disability And SSI: Nondisability Requirements And Other Differences.
- 178.2 SSA Forms
- §178.3 Attorney Fees Contract
- §178.8 SSA’s Tips and Best Practices for Appointed Representatives April 2022
- §180 After Initial Interview—Hearing Stage
- New Form: §176.11.4: Statement of Funds You Received (SSA-2855)
Chapter 2 Prehearing Procedure
- New Form: §239.4.1 Form: Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue Medical Opinion.
- §231 Musculoskeletal System, Listings §§1.15-1.23
- §231.1 Form: Lumbar & Cervical Spine Medical Opinion
- §279 SSA’s November 2020 Best Practices For Claimants’ Representatives
- §285 Submit All Additional Evidence At Least Five Business Days Before the Hearing
Chapter 3 The Hearing
- §304.2 Video Hearings
- §344 Improper VE Testimony
Chapter 4: Following a Favorable Decision
- §486 Is There Medical Improvement?
Chapter 5 Appeals Council
- §501 The Final Step of Administrative Review
- §527.4 Sample Brief: Missing Work.
CHAPTER 6: FEDERAL COURT REVIEW
- §601 Is There a Final Decision of the Commissioner?
- §610 Initiating The Civil Action: Procedure
- §614 Service
- §622 The Action is Presented for Decision by the Parties’ Briefs
- §623 Time Limits for Briefing
Additional forms materials are available from James Publishing; access to those materials can be requested directly from James by following guidelines provided within the eBook or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.