New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated- Volume 25 :Title 48-50 Conveyances & Mortgages of Realty;Homesteads: Water Management and Protection
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• Title 42: Notaries, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and Acknowledgements
• Title 43: Domestic Relations
• Title 44: Guardians and Conservators
• Title 45: Animals
• Title 46: Lost Property; Strays
• Title 47: Boundaries, Fences and Common Fields
• The state statutes for these titles, fully annotated
• Fully annotated cumulative supplements published annually within 90 days of receipt of all acts from the legislature
• Annotations based on:
• All New Hampshire cases and federal cases arising in New Hampshire
• State law reviews
• Attorney General Opinions
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.