Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil)
Whether you're drafting instructions at trial or researching issues before litigation begins, choose the Arizona Jury Instructions authored by the State Bar of Arizona committees charged with keeping them current, correct and concise.
Publisher: LexisNexis Publishing Solutions Attorney
Select a format
International Order Inquiry
LexisNexis and The Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the State Bar of Arizona are pleased to present the Sixth Edition of the Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil).
Whether you're drafting instructions at trial or researching issues before litigation begins, choose the Arizona jury instructions authored by the State Bar of Arizona committees charged with keeping them current, correct and concise.
Major changes include:
- New Personal Injury Instructions Where Fault Is Not At Issue;
- New Invasion of Privacy Instructions;
- Revised Commercial Torts Instructions 21 and 22;
- Revised Intentional Torts 16 and 17;
- New Intentional Tort 24 – Community Liability for Intentional Tort of a Spouse;
- Updated Admonitions Instructions Preliminary 8 and 9;
- New Defamation Instruction 4C – Fact Versus Opinion
- Updating cases cited on all instructions, where applicable;
- Simplifying the language used; and
- Referring to parties by name whenever practicable. Other areas not covered by existing instructions are also included.
This edition also includes a comprehensive index and a companion CD-ROM which includes the full contents of the book as well as links to all cases referenced in the book.
Table of Contents
Civil Jury Instructions Committee Rosters
Introduction to Sixth Edition
Important Notice and Statement of Purpose and Approach
Comparison Table — RAJI (CIVIL) 6th and RAJI (CIVIL) 5th
Jury Instruction Request Form
Medical Negligence Instructions
Product Liability Instructions
Bad Faith Instructions
Premises Liability Instructions
Personal Injury Damages Instructions
Personal Injury - Fault Not At Issue Instructions
Verdict Forms (Fault Cases)
Eminent Domain Instructions
Employment Law Instructions
Commercial Torts Instructions
Intentional Torts Instructions
Residential Eviction Actions Instructions
Invasion of Privacy Instructions