Federal Election Laws and Regulations
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
In one concise volume, we have combined the most important provisions of the federal statutes, federal regulations, and the U.S. Constitution.
Contents Include: Key sections of Title 26 USCS (Internal Revenue Code).
This publication features key federal laws such as the following:
• Help America Vote Act of 2002
• Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002
• Election of Senators and Representatives, 2 USCS Chapter 1
• Federal Election Campaigns, 2 USCS Chapter 14
• Presidential Elections and Vacancies, 3 USCS Chapter 1
• Political Activity of Certain State and Local Employees, 5 USCS Chapter 15
• Financing of Presidential Election Campaigns, 26 USCS Chapters 95 and 96
• Designation of Income Tax Payments to Presidential Election Campaign Fund, 26 USCS Chapter 61
• National Voter Registration Act of 1993
• Voting Rights Act of 1965
• Voting Accessibility for the Elderly and Handicapped Act
• Select federal regulations including enforcement of the Voting Rights Act
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Veterans Benefits Manual; Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulations; and Veterans Benefits Manual and Related Laws and Regulations on eBook (Bundle)$448.00
Maryland Sales and Use Tax/Admissions and Amusement Tax Laws and Regulations$42.00
Health Care Law Sourcebook: A Compendium of Federal Laws, Regulations and Documents Relating to Health Care$2,946.00