The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• Internet marketing strategies and how to build your own plan
• Content marketing that targets and speaks to your desired audiences
• Today’s websites—from “must do…” to “definitely don’t…”
• The Ten Foundational Best Practices for law firm websites
• The latest survey of the AmLaw 100 websites
• Today’s technologies and platforms
• Website timelines, budgets, hosting, and contracts
• Announcing, growing, and promoting your website
• Mobile sites—so critical today!
• Social media ins and outs
• E-mail marketing
• Multimedia content including videos, podcasts, and webinars
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Website vendors and other consultants
• Analytics and measuring your ROI
• The ethics of client development using technology and the Internet
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Three Neglected Pieces of the Documentary History of the Constitution and Bill of Rights: Remarks on the Amendments to the Constitution by a Foreign Spectator, Essays of the Centinel, Revived, and Extracts from the Virginia Senate Journal$52.00
The Lawyer's Guide to the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act$425.00
Practitioner's Guide to Project-Based Vouchers: A Successor to the Beginner's Guide$39.95