Embrace GENgagement: How to Transform Generational Challenges into Opportunities for You and Your Firm
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Embrace GENgagement is a cross-generational resource that's full of checklists for lawyers and the greater legal community. Read this book if you want:
- To take the stress, frustration, and negative energy out of working with people of different generations so you understand and accomplish common goals--and do it faster with more engaged and committed workers
- To build confidence in all generations that you are prepared to gain and retain clients and other external stakeholders of all generations
- Action steps and tools for winning over other generations and being an effective ""bridge"" leading change with empathy
- To start the conversations that enable you and your colleagues to thrive in work and life
- Tips for maintaining relevance at each stage of your career and new ways to contribute meaningfully
This book will help you be an agent of positive change to humanize business in a collaborative manner and foster a culture of camaraderie.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.