Health law is a far-ranging practice area, encompassing many areas including litigation, transactional work, contracts, compliance and much more. Look to LexisNexis and AHLA to provide the resources you need, with experienced, authoritative insight, to help you in your health law practice. Save 15% on select healthcare LexisNexis and AHLA titles during the month of May.*
Use promotion code HEALTHLAW to save 15% on select on Health Law resources.
Shop Now and Save
LexisNexis® Store Promotional Terms
Health Law Month 2022 Promotion
*Offer begins 5/1/2022 and ends 5/31/2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Offer applies to new orders only, before shipping and taxes are calculated, shipped to a U.S. address only. The 15% off discount will be applied to each applicable book and eBook before taxes, after promotional code HEALTHLAW is entered. eBook, CD/DVD sales are final and not returnable. Discount can be applied to multiple orders. Discounts do not apply to current subscriptions, renewals, or updates. Software, licenses, renewals, upgrades and any products published in collaboration with other companies are excluded from this promotion. Bookstores and distributors / resellers are excluded from promotional discounting. This offer is subject to your employer’s own policies. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
If you would prefer to speak with a representative to place your order, of if you need a volume not available on the Store, please call 800.223.1940.
Please see below for products excluded from the promotions.
To go back to the Store home page, please click here.
Products excluded from Promotion:
- ALM® products
- American Bar Association
- Business Insight Solutions; including, but not limited to, Nexis® Direct and nexis.com®
- Carolina Academic Press eBooks
- Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) products
- Lexis+® and Lexis® services
- LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt
- LexisNexis® Practice Management products
- LexisNexis® Time Matters® and LexisNexis® PCLaw® products, software, licenses, renewals and/or upgrades
- Media Law Resource Center (MLRC) products
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) products
- The Florida Bar products
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) products