AHLA Telehealth Law Handbook: A Practical Guide to Virtual Care (AHLA Members)
If you are not an AHLA member and would like to purchase this book, click here.
View or download Chapter 2 for this product.
- telemedicine licensure requirements in all 50 states;
- types of state licensure, exceptions, and how licensure laws apply in particular practice situations;
- telehealth regulatory requirements;
- telehealth practice and communication models;
- payment and reimbursement considerations, including telehealth payment and reimbursement rules under Medicare and Medicaid programs;
- emerging state laws known as telehealth commercial insurance and payment parity statutes;
- medical staff credentialing;
- ethics and liability issues;
- fraud and abuse compliance;
- corporate practice of medicine prohibitions;
- privacy and security issues; and
- mobile health technology.
Published January, 2018.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.