AHLA's Guide to Healthcare Legal Forms, Agreements, and Policies (AHLA Members)
If you are not an AHLA member and would like to purchase this book, click here.
AHLA's Just-Updated Forms Manual is a Bestseller for a Reason.
AHLA's Guide to Healthcare Legal Forms, Agreements, and Policies is designed to help you work more efficiently and accurately by providing hundreds of documents, checklists, and policies you can tailor to your clients' needs.
Collected from expert health law attorneys and AHLA members, the materials in this manuals’ two volumes span many areas of coverage, including transactions, corporate compliance, facility operations, fraud and abuse, governance, health information, contracting, labor and employment, physician practices, reimbursement and much much more.
The 2019 supplement adds resources you will want to have on hand, including:
- Fair Market Value Analysis Checklist
- Anti-Markup Rule Decision Tree
- Physician Compensation Compliance Toolkit
- Physician Referral Data Tracking Tool
- Real Estate Policy—Disqualified Person
- Resolutions for Lease with Disqualified Person
- Tax Exempt Status Protection Toolkit
- GDPR Checklist
- Health Care Technology Regulatory Checklist
- Sample Diligence Provisions to Address Cybersecurity Threats in M&A
- HIT Vendor Contracting Checklist
- Electronic Devices Policy
- ICE Visits to Places of Business Preparation Checklist
- Physician Sexual Assault Complaints Best Practices
- Sexual Harassment Reporting Checklist
- Social Media Policy
- Lease Agreement between Hospital and Private Physician Practice for Services of Hospital
- Physician Practice Acquisition Due Diligence Request
- Shared Physician Services Policy
- Section 1557 Notice and Tagline Compliance Checklist
- Medicare Provider-Based Requirements Checklist
- And many others
Published April, 2019.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Accountable Care Organizations
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Clinical Trials and Research
Conflicts of Interest
Corporate Compliance Programs
Fraud and Abuse
Health Information Exchanges
Health Information Technology
Health Plan Contracting
Healthcare Privacy and HIPAA
Labor and Employment
Long Term Care
Medical Group Practices
Medical Staff Issues
Patient Care Policies
Patient Safety and Adverse Outcomes